Followers

Friday, September 21, 2012

Challenge #8 - Anything Goes

Hello and Welcome to another Brown Sugar Challenge!!  

This week our theme is: ANYTHING GOES!

Thank you to all who participated in our Bags & Tags Challenge!  We encourage you all to play along this week in our very first ANYTHING GOES challenge.  If you are uploading your project to an online gallery, please use keyword BSCB-8 (eg. splitcoaststampers, paper craft planet, etc.)

We would like to thank this weeks sponsor:


Here is some inspiration from our DT:
Vicky

Jovan

Kim

Alice

6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

what cute and beautiful DT cards Ladies.

greetings karin

Joynana said...

I just recently found your blog and I will be coming back regularly. Thanks for a fun challenge. I did enter twice.

Cissy Prestage said...

I just found this challenge blog! What fun! I grabbed some great inspiration from the DT! Thanks for letting me play!

CraftySue52 said...

Great cards from the DT and all the entries are awesome!

Gail said...

Glad I found your blog - saw it on Feline Playful - There are many creative designers here - thanks for the inspiration and for allowing me to enter the contest as well. Have a great week!

CraftySue52 said...

Thank you Brown Sugar Challenge! Congrats to Julie, your work is awesome. Congrats to Gail S. and J. Atterbury also.