Friday, June 10, 2016

Winner #201 - Use A New Technique

We have our random winner of our challenge #201

32. Kathie

To claim your prize, please send an email to brownsugarchallenge@gmail.com  

with Winner and the name of your sponsor in the subject line. 
Congrats to our Top 3 Winners  (in no particular order)




 
 

You can pick up your Top 3 Badge here.
 
Notice to Winners  
You must claim your prize by emailing brownsugarchallenge@gmail.com within one week of winning or you forfeit your prize.

1 comment:

Kathie said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as your winner this week, I'll display my winners badge with pride on my blog. I'll email tomorrow to claim my prize, it's very late here in New Zealand and time to go to bed as I have to be up early for Saturday morning Football with our boys. Congratulations to the Top 3 winners.
Hugs
Kathie